miércoles, 15 de diciembre de 2010

No more Lipton Tea for Me...

Read the PETA article here and frickin' do something about it! The other thing you can do is not consume this brand anymore. I definitely won't :/ it totally sucks that this wide world known brand does this kind of crap. And it sucks even more because they don't need to do it... so frickin' lame. I hope one day rats, rabbits, pigs, mice and all the animals that are tortured and/or used for experiments are liberated from all of this sort of saddistic game.

I don't care if people think this Lipton Crueltea isn't true 'cause I know it is... PETA wouldn't do false accusations to such an important enterprise unless it were true. I love tea, but I love animals even more. So love them too! And boycott this brand!

NO MORE LIPTON TEA FOR ME!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario