lunes, 7 de enero de 2013

Kazama Chikage... again :P


Like I said last time, I wanted to buy one of the limited editions of the new Hakuouki plushies from GIFT. I wanted Okita and Kazama so bad, the only thing is that they're only sold in an online japan store; it unfortunately only sells to people living in Japan. And bad luck 'cause Okita is sold out, but GOOD news because Kazama isn't :D I asked at a local store if they could order it for me somehow, but haven't answered me and it's almost going to be a week since I posted the request. So... the answer I think will be no or something like that, so I learned new stuff these days... will be expensive, but I will use a page named Shopping Mall Japan to buy this plush. They buy things for you in Japan and send them to you... but that's the thing, the shipping is very expensive. But at least for me... Kazama is totally worth it :) Hijikata is still available, but I don't have enough money to buy him too :(

So I'll try this SMJ system, hope they can get the plush for me. And if it works maybe when I have money I'll buy Hijikata too. If not, well... too bad :( The other thing I really want to buy is the costume of Kazama because I want to do a cosplay of him. This is a costume I can't actually make by myself because it's a kimono with many details, so... I prefer to buy it. Expensive too though... so I'll have to save up a lot to buy it.


3 comentarios:

  1. wakis sigue con su blog, que bien XD
    nos hacemos viejos, hoy me siento desaparecer....
    no no estoy triste....solo un mostro etereo....
    te quiero wakis, sigo pensando en ir lol

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yo también te quiero, Remi ^^ deberías de seguir escribiendo en tu blog cuando tengas tiempo... es un buen desahogo :)

      Eliminar
  2. hhmmmmmmm bonito chikage....regalale uno a remi wakis lol

    ResponderEliminar