jueves, 22 de noviembre de 2012

Miracles

Many people don't believe in miracles, but that's because they don't believe in God. I believe that they DO exist, and lately I've witnessed many of them. Today for the first time, after twelve years, I'm wearing earrings. This is truly a miracle because I didn't like them one bit, I stopped wearing them since I was 11 years-old. This is obviously because of my great advances in life... that this is happening... I'm changing, naturally for good. Something happened the other day, that was also miraculous, but I'm not writing about that here; let's say it's a secret. I feel that many miracles have come to my life and I'm very happy about it. Having won Math class was also a miracle, I worked hard for that final test, and I actually won it.

I think that miracles can occur for anyone, even for those who don't believe in them... it's just that they're so blind, they can't see them. We have the capacity to change our lives as we want to, it takes strength and effort, but of course because nothing is effort-free in this life. The big prize after so much work is satisfaction! And boy does it feel so good! And of course, miracles are possible because of God. I am with Him every step of the way, and I know the path that is awaiting me is great because I have been fighting for a better tomorrow all my life. :)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario